Are you yearning to learn more about this self-care thing you’ve been hearing so much about? You know you need it but aren’t sure where to start?
I’m excited to introduce a brand new learning experience for men and women who are new to self-care.
This 6-week, 1-night-per-week self-care workshop offers a warm, personal atmosphere where you’ll have the chance to not only learn about self-care, but actually practice it while you’re learning.
What can you expect?
Through instruction and interactive participation you’ll:
- learn basic relaxation techniques
- discover what self-care is… and what it isn’t
- uncover your barriers to self-care
- explore new ways of using mindfulness to overcome your barriers
- learn how to truly nourish your spirit on a regular basis in everyday life, regardless of your circumstances
- create a customized self-care plan just for you
- have special access to our private online groups for ongoing support and connection
The connection and intimacy that is created in smaller groups is essential to the ambiance of the group. These workshops are intentionally kept small at a maximum of 8 participants.
I had no idea that petting my dog is caring for myself! I learned alot, like little changes I made in my kitchen so I do some self care in the morning before everyone gets up. Thank you. ~ Vi
Our groups are known for the intimate and safe environment that grows with familiarity and consistency. It’s important that you please be prepared to commit to all workshop dates ahead of time.
When is the next self-care workshop?
There are no self-care workshops on the calendar at this time.
If you’re interested in attending the next one, please drop me an email and let me know. It helps to know when there’s interest, as I may add workshops based on need in a given area.