The 31 Days of Gratitude Challenge originally took place in March, 2016. During the live event, a gratitude prompt was posted and delivered to participants’ inboxes and Facebook feeds every day.
But you can start it right here in this self-directed Gratitude Challenge any time you’re ready.
Here’s how it works:
- Commit to it: You’ll get the most benefit if you make a commitment to yourself to participate every day. Better yet, use the buttons above to share this with your friends and do the Gratitude Challenge together.
- Get the prompt below: Each post contains a short inspiration, suggestion, theme, exercise, or unfinished sentence about gratitude for your contemplation and reflection. Start by clicking Day 1 below and spend some time with whatever comes up for you.
- Create: Decide how you’d like to express your experience with that day’s Gratitude Challenge post. Could be a word or phrase, a video, paragraph, song, photo, collage, poem, or just a simple comment. Whatever moves you. Be creative.
- Share: Choose where you’ll share: in the comments below each post, on the ONE page on Facebook, or tweet @deeperpeace.
- Repeat: Come back here to get the each day’s prompt until you’ve done all 31 days. Enjoy!